They are involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure quality
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection system
- Monthly monitoring the quality Rating
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities and Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Motivate and lead the team for continuous improvement in the quality process
- Ensure right quality of all components from vendor.
- Modify design to increase product performance and assembly time
- Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company's Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Effectively interact with Technical, Development and Production team to maintain product quality; ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Assisting technicians with checking patterns/specification and construction, identifying and resolving production impracticalities in an appropriately timely manner, and to make a final decision on quality according to company standards and requirements.
Experience : 0 to 3 years
Qualification : DIPLOMA
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 1 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Quality Control Engineer Quality Control Engineering Quality assurance quality management|