2 - 3 Years
• Able to handle and execute projects. Knowledge on Precision Moulds manufacturing activities.
• Able to maintain project completion schedule and time line for prompt delivery.
• Technically competent to handle precision manufacturing operations and sequences.
• Daily reporting to top management for timely deliveries of all running projects.
• Daily production scheduling, work allocation.
• Managing resources while executing project.
• Maintaining the desired quality of all parts produce, as per approved by management.
• Shouldering responsibility to meet commitments to customers.
• Good coordination with Cross Functional Team like Purchase, Stores, Design, etc.
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Qualification||Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|